Welcome to Cherry Plum, I am Cat B. I love fashion and I’ve always wanted to start an online boutique for curvy ladies. What better way to do it than having a go with pre-loved items for a start. So here I go with a humble beginning of showing you what I have in my cl0set. To all beautiful and curvaceous ladies out there, do check out my offers at my boutique http://cherryplumboutique.blogspot.com. Please feel free to email me at cherryplumboutique@gmail.com for your orders or any questions you wish to ask me. I’ll try my best to reply on the same day. However, as I am currently working full time, please allow me a maximum of two days to reply to your emails in case I am caught up with too many things. Otherwise, I’ll be there for you.

Remember ladies, these are pre-loved items. I would appreciate non fussy buyers please! I’ll try to describe details of the items the best I can so you’ll be content with your purchase. Please refer to Cherry Plum Boutique’s standard order form below and use it to your convenience. Just cut and paste it on your email.

Cherry Plum Boutique Order Form
Name :

Delivery Address :
Contact No. :
Email Address :
Item Code/Description :
Item Colour :
Item Quantity :
Item Price :

Please choose the items with care. All items will be posted via poslaju and standard charge is applicable. As I am currently a working lady, posting will only be on Saturdays.


Please make your payments after you’ve received my confirmation and account details via email. All payments may be made through Cash Transfer / ATM Transfer / Online Transfer. Please forward details of your transaction or payment to my email to ensure smooth delivery of your item(s).

Please take note that all purchases will be deemed final after I’ve received payments. I am afraid I will not be able to entertain any back-outs. I would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you again ladies. Happy Shopping!!




Sunday 17 July 2011

Betty Beige Long Pants



Long pants from Scarlet. Slightly stretchable, 2 back pockets & left side zip.
Worn a number of times and kept in closet for awhile now. Still in good condition.
Size-XXL. Waist-33 inches, Hips-44 inches & Length-42 inches.
RM15